Primarni the great...

August 24, 2012

So as we all know,you can get many a bargainous item at the one and only Primark. Often if I see something I like in a shop but it is really expensive, I think to myself 'I bet I can get one very similar to that in Primark and at half the price.' This is true when it comes to this shopper handbag I have seen. After looking at it in ZARA I fell in love with it but didn't want to spend around £40 on a bag as I am trying to cut down on spending at the moment! I walked into Primark and saw almost exactly the same bag for only £12! It feels really good quality for Primark and is really large and spacious. This bag is so versatile and I cannot wait to use it.

            ZARA £39.99 Image from ZARA.com                                   



Primark £12




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oooh I bet by the time I get to a Primark these will all be gone! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a lot of people picking them up, so I'd get there quick! x

      Delete
  2. I seriously dislike Primark as a shop as I hate having to war with people with buggys and children running all over the place, however, there stuff seems to be getting nice enough to encourage me to go in recently! This bag is gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, you have to hunt to find yourself a gem! x

      Delete

Blog Archive