Collective Jewellery Haul...

August 01, 2012

So I have been accumulating a number of jewellery items that I thought I would show to you all. I thought I didn't have much jewellery so I went out and bought some, but now I think I almost have too much (although you can never have too much jewellery!). I am a huge ring junkie so I have quite a large ring collection now. Is it normal to have more rings than fingers? I also have been on the hunt for a long necklace and have found the perfect one from Kukee.com. I really recommend their Jewellery, it is cheap and so pretty!

From L to R: Scrabble Ring 99p+99p P&P Ebay, Oval Ring and Gold Circle Ring from set of 2 around £3.99 H&M,  Silver Ring Vintage and Above Knuckle Ring £1.50 Kukee.com.

From L to R: Turquoise Skull Bracelet around £3 Kukee.com, Aztec Bead Bracelet $5.99 from America, Peace Bracelet £3 Kukee.com, Rhinestone Friendship Bracelet £3 Kukee.com and American Flag Print Wristband around $1.99 from America.


                                                      Cross Earrings £2.50 from Kukee.com
Pyramid Earrings £2.50 from New Look. (Top Image from Newlook.com)

Skull and Cross Earrings around £2.99 New Look 

Hair-slide- Handmade


                                                         Necklace £2.50 Kukee.com.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Blog Archive