July Favourites...

August 03, 2012

It is this time again and I have many a great item to show you. As much as I try to not ramble and make my blog posts long and boring, I seem to be writing so much. This may be viewed as a good thing but I am going to try and write a little bit less on this favourites post, as last month I managed to go-on for quite a while...!

1. MUA undressed palette.
This palette is beautiful. The colours are so useful and they are so pigmented. For the price I am so impressed with the quality. Many people rave about the 'Heaven and Earth' pallette from MUA, but I found I liked the range of colours in this palette more. It was £4 from Superdrug.

                                                                2. Scrabble Ring
I ordered this really cute scrabble ring from Ebay. I have wanted one for ages and this one is great as it is ajustable. It was really cheap at 99p, but after waiting 14 days for it to arrive and when it did it was broken I was a bit dissapointed. After super-gluing it back together though I love it to pieces! 99p + 99p postage, Ebay.
                                        3.  The Maybelline Forever string Pro in Lilac Charm.
I love this nail polish! I have raved about this before as I just think the colour is beautiful. You can see it here in my OOTD. It was about £3 on offer in ASDA.

4. I have been  loving two skincare products, the balance Me wonder eye cream and the Clinique liquid facial soap. You can read my review on them both here.


5.  Bourjois Paris Ombre a paupieres eyeshadow in 54 Marron Glace.
Another eyeshadow I have been loving are the Bourjois Paris Ombre a paupieres eyeshadow in 54 Marron Glace. I've had this for ages but only just started using it this month. It is a beautiful golden brown colour that is perfect for everyday use. I'm not even sure if they do this colour any more though.

6. Vintage Play-suit and Cardi
My two favourite clothing items were seen here in my shopping on a budget post. I have worn them both so much since getting them and they were quite reasonably priced!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Blog Archive