Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

June 19, 2016

As it appears, I seemed to have apologised for my absence on this blog quite a few times now, but this time I really am back. A lot has happened recently, so I'm here to update you all on what's been going on...



2016 has been one of the craziest but most amazing years of my life so far. I have achieved so much, more than I ever thought I could, and seeing as the last two years for me have been the hardest I've ever experienced, I am glad that there truly has been some light at the end of the tunnel. It's true to say that things don't last forever, and there is always hope that things will get better. This year a lot has changed in my personal life, but I've also achieved many personal goals. I've studied the hardest I ever have, I've achieved academic goals I never dreamed I could, I've travelled, I've loved and lost, but most importantly, I've lived life to the fullest. I've had to take a step back from blogging to be able to focus on the things that matter most, but now I am back for a summer filled of exciting adventures which I will be sharing with you all. There is more change to come in the next few months, however I hope now more than ever my blog will play a more prominent role in my life. Come September, if all goes to plan, I shall be taking an exciting venture into the industry I've always wanted to be in - fashion. It's through having this blog that it's taught me that this is what I want to do with my life and my career, so I hope for good times ahead. I've grown up with this blog and it's such a pilar of stability in an ever changing world. So again, sorry for the absence, but this time I am back and hopefully better than ever x

P.S - note the new blog logo! I thought it could do with a bit of a change up for summer - let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments