CULOTTES

June 22, 2016

















Culottes were a massive trend last summer, but something that I have to say, I overlooked. Being a perennial black skinny jeans girl I just assumed that culottes were not for me, and didn't really give them a second look. In seems this year, they have had a further resurgence, so I thought maybe it was time a gave them a go. Being 5ft 3 I thought they would  be quite hard to pull off and deadly impractical, however I've been pleasantly surprised and would now even cal myself a culotte convert. I picked up this beautiful pair from Zara's TRF range a few weeks ago and have worn them non stop since They go with nearly everything, are SO comfortable yet make you look 'put together' and like you've actually made an effort. I love the effortlessly chic look of these culottes so much, I even took my friend to Zara and forced her to buy a pair! I now think culottes are going to be a regular thing in my wardrobe...

 TEE - MISGUIDED // CULOTTES - ZARA // SHOES - CONVERSE // WATCH - ROTARY (SIMILAR) //


You Might Also Like

0 comments