The Event

August 10, 2014




Dress- Jones & Jones, Shoes- Zara, Bag- Ebay & Lipstick- MAC 'Lady Danger'

When I have an important event to go to, I like nothing more than planning what I'm going to wear, how I'm going to do my hair, make-up etc. Recently I attended a very special event and thought I would share with you all what I wore. I wanted to look classy whilst still having a bit of fun with colour so I opted for a beautiful cream rose embroidered dress from Jones & Jones. For shoes I went with KILLER coral heels from Zara that did absolutely murder my feet after about two hours, but I tried to solider on as I think most girls do, and pretend that it was fine! Being the type of person I am I coordinated my lipstick and my shoes by wearing MAC 'Lady Danger' on the lips. It was almost an exact match for my shoes which in my view was fate...! To finish it off a gold clutch and I was good to go. I feel I need more excuses to dress up like this - it's fun!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This dress is gorgeous, you look beautiful :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Really love the outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you look lovely! That dress is so pretty and feminine and I'm loving the touches of red with the shoes and the lips :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete