Muji Storage

August 13, 2014

If you have been a dedicated reader of LV for a while, you might remember me claiming how I wasn't that into Muji storage and how I had come up with a better alternative myself. However, going back on my words I am writing a post today about how I have just added to my Muji storage collection - oops. I am aware that everyone and their mother seems to own these but they really are so beautiful and so practical. Being the organisational freak I am I just couldn't resist the opportunity to arrange my makeup so that each drawer held an organised delight of different products. Although I'm running out of space I wouldn't say no to collecting more as my make up collection appears to be ever expanding. Looks like the Muji drawers really are the true winners of Make-up storage!

Top Drawer- Lips

Seconf Drawer- Eyes

Third Drawer- Palettes etc.

Fourth Drawer- Blush

Fifth Drawer- Powder, Bronzer etc.

Sixth Drawer- Bases & Concealers


                                                   Acrylic Muji Drawer (set of 2) £10.95 Muji

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This storage looks amazing. I definitely need something like this!

    Tiana
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous way to keep things organized! I definitely need to look into Muji :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete