Recently Loving

March 23, 2014

 
    
Seeing as I haven't done a favourites I'm a while, I thought I would share with you all a few of the things I have been loving recently.

Beauty

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
I just love this foundation. The finish is not too dewy, not too matte, just a glowy lit from with in look. The colour is a bit dark but I believe they make a lighter shade so I might be giving that one a whirl. I wrote a full review on this foundation so you can get an idea of what I think of it.

Garnier Moisture Match
After receiving a small sample of this and using it until I was scraping the sides, I thought I would purchase it and add it to my skincare routine. I LOVE the smell which I know isn't the most important thing in a moisturiser but it definatley made me love it more. It also just makes my skin feel nice and hydrated without feeling greasy. I definatley feel a difference when I wake up in the morning as it just leaves my skin nice and plump and supple.

Nivea SOS Lip Relief
Not the most glamorous of products but something that really works. I have quite full lips and therefore I think I'm quite a good one to test lip products on as I can often get dry, chapped lips because of it. This is exactly what my lips were doing at the beginning of the month and this sorted them out really well. I wouldn't use this as an everyday lip balm, but if you're in need of a bit of 'lip relief', then I would definatley reccomend this.

Rimmel Soft Khol Kajal 'sable brown'
Brown eyeliner never really appealed to me, but one day I just added this product to my Feel Unique basket and I haven't looked back. I love tight-lining with it as it gives a much more natural finish than black liner and just makes the lash line look a little more full. It's also great for smudging into a brown smokey eye, and for £2.99 it's an absolute bargain.

Real Techniques Blush Brush
I just adore this brush. It was in my 2013 favourites and I have loved it since the moment I got it. It's a great all rounder and I totally recommend it to anyone.

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Body Butter
The smell of this product never fails to make me happy. It has a kind of musky, fig, but with a hint if citrus smell which I just love. It's also a beautiful consistency and I just feel pampered everytime I use it.

TV/Music

Samantha Who on Netflix
This show just got me and I fell in love with it. If you like Rom/Com style films you'll love this TV show. With 2 seasons and 35 episodes and shamefully watched them all in a matter of weeks! 

Life Unexpected on Netflic
I WEEPED so much when I finished this. This was such a great couple of series in which I just felt attached to so many of the characters. Really reccomend this one!

Beyoncé 'XO' and 'Drunk In Love'
After watching Queen B preform on the Brits, I fell in love with her new songs. They've just been on repeat for weeks and I'm so glad she's back with a new album!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Blush Brush and use it all the time. The pink packaging is really cute too :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! I use the RT Blush Brush every day for powder and bronzer. It's a great one! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete