The Circle Skirt

March 16, 2014

                      
                           

         


       
                                        







Sometimes I think we all just stare at things in a shop and think 'I'd love to wear that but I just don't think I could pull it off - and where would I wear it?. That was basically my thought when it came to this beautiful Topshop skirt. It also had a rather large price tag around the £50 mark and I just thought I'd better move on and forget about it. However, one day when looking around the Topshop consession, this one lonely skirt that looked very familiar was hanging there staring at me, in my size and for £10. Yes. £10.  I instantly tried it on and bought it thinking that even if I I didn't wear it I would treasure it dearly anyway. 

I'm yet to wear it out but I think in the summer it will be an amazing addition to my wardrobe. Styled simply with a blouse or jumper I think this skirt would work well with many things. 

Skirt- Topshop, Blouse- Urban Outfitters, Jumper- Zara, Boots- Topshop and Rings- H&M, Topshop & Primark.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a pretty skirt! Love how you've paired it with the leather jacket. Looking great, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete