What's In My Bag?...

January 11, 2013

Okay, so I know the 'What's In My Bag' tag is a little bit blogger typical, but just like many other people, I am nosey and what to see what other people lug around with them all day! I have been loving these sorts of posts at the moment, so I'm glad I have finally got round to doing my own.

So a couple of weeks ago I visited the Zara sale and bought a beautiful new bag. It's made of a really soft leathery material that just feels so luxurious to carry around. I think it's very Chanel-esque due to the colours and the way that they contrast with each other. This bag came in two colours, black and cream, but I thought I would be a bit different and get the cream one as so many of my bags are either black or brown, that I wanted something a bit more special.

I used to just be a hoarder and carry around everything in my handbag. I used to say that it was only because I wanted to be 'prepared for every situation'. I have now taken the attitude that 1. It is not good for the bag and 2. It is not good from my arm! I now try to keep things a bit more minimal so that my bag survives for more than a couple of months!




 So the first thing I pulled out of my bag was my beanie which is from Primark and I just love it. I like to carry it in-case it gets a bit nippy and my head is crying out for a bit of warmth. Next is my notebook which is from TKmaxx. I am a list maker. In fact, I like to make so many lists about the smallest of things, people might think its a bit strange! Finally I have just a plain black umbrella, as living in Britain means it rains a lot!
 Next I have my glasses and glasses case. The case is from a little independent boutique and my glasses are from Urban Outfitters. I have my purse which is also from Urban Outfitters and I just love it! I've had it for over a year now and it is still going strong. I got it for such a bargainous price. £20 down to £5! Finally I have my phone which is a Samsung Galaxy S2. I am no phone expert but all I can say is I prefer it to the Iphone 4!


                                                  Notice where most of my receipts are from?...
 Finally I have my Make-Up Bag which is by Anya Hindmarch, and it was probably one of the best bargains ever. Bearing in mind an Anya Hindmarch make-up bag would set you back around £100, I found this in a Charity Shop for 30p! It is the perfect size and for a price like that, I just couldn't resist. In it is just some everyday essentials like some make-up (I have relegated the make-up I don't like into my make-up bag so I can use it up!), some headphones, my Ipod, a comb, some perfume etc. The make-up items I do recommend in there though, are the Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 101 and the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil.


                                                                       Bag £16.99 Zara.

                                                      What do you like to carry around in your bag?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful bag and that make-up bag was such a bargain, lucky you!
    ablogbyabbie.blogspot.co.uk X

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive