Let's Figure This Out...

January 23, 2013

So whilst I was having a little nosey around the Primark Sale, I came across this beautiful skirt for the most bargainous price of £3! I snapped it up immediately as I had been eyeing it up for a while it would just have been a crime not to! It is a gorgeous grey with black stripes running horizontally through it, and I have to say, it is pretty figure hugging. I love the way it adds shape and definition to a figure and the fact it can be worn in both day and night is just a bonus! I have paired it with a contrasting bright blue belt and just a simple plain grey vest. Again, (sorry!) I have added my leather jacket for a bit of a biker-chic look. I have also added this beautiful studded shoulder bag which I picked up in a Charity Shop recently for only 50p!









Skirt-Primark, Vest-Primark, Belt-Primark, Leather Jacket- New Look, Bag-Charity Shop and Shoes- TKmaxx.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Skirt is lovely as is whole outfit and your hair looks lush! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the leather jacket is on point. I can't believe how cheap the bag was, what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skirt and bag!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive