Shoe Unboxing + Outfit: White All Star Converse High Tops...

January 20, 2013

Okay, I am no shoe expert. In fact, they say a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, but I just seem to buy one pair, wear them to death and then move on. I thought it was about time I added a new pair into my almost non- existent collection and I am thrilled with the little newbies! Converse. Everyone and their cat's mum owns a pair, but I just couldn't resist them. They are so comfortable and go with soo many things! Being the skinny jeans and every shade of grey tops kinda gal, I thought that a white pair would be brilliant. I almost felt like I was rebelling slightly as when I was younger I would have to buy 'practical shoes' and white certainly isn't practical. (you can tell how exiting my life gets!) Just to let you know I did wear them out once before taking the photos and stupidly walked down a muddy path, flicking dirt on my brand new white trainers in the process, so please excuse the stains on what are supposed to be 'fresh out the box' shoes.

I bought mine in Office as I just love the shop. You can pretty much buy them anywhere though. I got mine in a 5.5, I didn't even know they made half sizes in Converse, so it was a pleasant surprise to know that a company had made shoes for people who's feet stopped growing at an awkward size in the middle of no-where!

They fit really well and the extra ankle support makes them so easy to walk in. They feel like the are cushioning your feet from the floor due to the nice thik sole they have, and the laces don't actually make them a nightmare to take on and off.

I juts love the sleek, American high-school design of them, and they are totally worth the money. They have a pretty similar price wherever you go of around £45 which I think is alright, although you are paying a lot for the brand.







 I like to style them with skinnies and a leather jacket (surprise, surprise) as I just think it looks effortlessly cool.  Jeans - Black Topshop Leigh (Charity Shop), Old Grey Top, Necklace- Topshop, Checker Shirt Jacket- Charity Shop and Leather Jacket- New Look.

                                  Do you own a pair of converse? What do you think of them?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love them, they are super versatile!

    Huge hugs http://www.gittemary.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePictureOfMary
    http://www.youtube.com/Gittemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pair of these, got mine really cheap on eBay though! You'll get so much wear out of them, I love mine x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive