Boots Botanics All Bright Day Cream...

January 08, 2013


I am one of those people who likes to discover the best skincare out there, but at reasonable prices. Boots Botanics range is one of the brands I have been trying recently, and  I have to say, I’m very impressed by what I have tried.

I feel like Botanics is not really that talked about in the blogasphere, and really I think it ought to attract more attention. I love the fact that their products are made with natural plant extracts and are not tested on animals. I think they are a breath of fresh air in this already overcrowded market of cosmetics and skincare. They are also affordable (especially at the moment as there is 1/3 off in Boots!) which makes it even more attractive to people not wanting to pay much, but wanting good results.

This product is one of the best moisturisers I have tried. It is SO hydrating and I feel like I am doing good to my skin when I use it. It’s not your typical white cream moisturiser, as it had a slight pink tinge to it which I think is rather cute. Also it smells lovely, like natural flowers and ingredients (I’m really not one for explaining scents!). It is meant to give a brightening effect, which I think it does but not in a way which means when you wake up you think ‘Bloody Hell doesn’t my face look luminous this morning’, it just gives more of a radiant glow.  I use this product in conjunction with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, which I do think compliments it and helps to achieve a natural looking clear skin.

Botanics also do a mattyfying moisturiser for oily skin and a calming one for sensitive and problematic skin.

Overall I’d give this product 4/5 as I think it is affordable and great quality for the price.





                             What skincare products have you been using at the moment?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive