What's In My Travel Make-Up Bag?...

December 28, 2012

Aloha Lovelies!

So I didn't intend to do one of these posts, but I got so excited whilst packing for my holiday (yes, packing really does float my boat), that I just couldn't resist showing you what I was taking with me!

Now, I'm only going away for a week and for some of you this might look like quite a lot, but I can assure you, I'm not taking as many clothes as I normally do when I go away, so I'm allowing myself to take a little more make-up etc. as I am enjoying mixing my make-up up a lot at the moment! (You fellow beauty lovers should understand!)

So first of all, this is the contents of my make-up bag. The bag itself is from Ted Baker and I just love it. It's the perfect size and I love the signature Ted Baker look of it.

So when it comes to foundation I couldn't just take one! So I'm taking, Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation and Maybelline Fit Me Foundation*. I love all three of these foundations as they all offer something different.

For the face I'm taking two blushes, Topshop's Cream Blush in 'Head Over Heels' and MUA's Blusher in Shade 4. I am also taking my Sleek Face Contour Kit in 'Light' and my Collection 2000 Pressed Powder. For Eyebrows I'm taking my Sleek Brow Kit in 'Light', MUA Eyeshadow in Shade 19-Matt and MUA Clear Mascara (to set them with) in Shade 1.

Now when it came to eyes I decided to just take my Clinique Eyeshadow Quad in 'Plum Seduction' as it is small and gives a variety of colours. I am also taking my MUA Professional Eye Primer and two eyeliners, Loreal Super Liner Perfect Slim and Rimmel Waterproof Gel Liner. For Mascara I'm taking Rimmel Scandle Eyes Waterproof Mascara, Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara and Clinique High Impact Mascara as they all work well together.




 For Lips I decided to just take a simple pink (Kate Moss for Rimmel Shade '101'), some Vaseline and a vampy red (Kate Moss for Rimmel Shade '107').

For nails I couldn't quite decide (suprising?) so I ended up taking Essie 'Fear and Desire', Models Own 'Garnet' and Essie 'Bikini So Teeny'.

 My choice of perfume is Zara Women Black. Now, I have never owned a Zara Perfume before, but they are actually really nice. This smells just like 'Le Petite Robe Noire' from Guerlain and yet it's a fraction of the price!
And finally when it comes to make-up brushes I just kept it simple so decided to take some of my Real Techniques set plus one Clinique Powder Brush. From L-R, RT Contour Brush, Clinique Powder Brush, RT Detail Brush and RT Buffing Brush.

I just want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and I'll see you in 2013.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is a great post lol you have many items in your travel makeup bag but as they say a girl can never have enough. xoxo happy holidays

    www.beautyinspired10.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete