Cosy Up...

December 13, 2012




                                                                 Aloha Lovelies!


FINALLY after over 10 days I have managed to get pictures to work on my blog! * Hallelujah!* so I shall now be back to blogging as always and I have so many posts lined up to do!

So after seeing a beautiful striped jumper in Topshop, but at the rather large price tag of £36, I oomed and ahhed about whether to buy it. 'Was it worth the money?' I thought, but, when I was having a stroll around the shops I came across a jumper very similar jumper in * surprise, surprise  PRIMARK. Also the plus point was that it was only £8! I bought it straight away and have not regretted it since!

It is a beautiful chunky knit, navy and white striped jumper. It is so cosy and warm and I have barely taken it off since I bought it. I got a size 18 as it was all they had left, but it fits really well as an over sized jumper. It looks amazing with a chunky knit scarf and a leather jacket, but it can also be worn over things like maxi-skirts and dresses. I think this is such a versatile piece and it was just such a bargain. Thank goodness for Primark.

Jumper Primark, Jeans Topshop Leigh*charity shop*, Bag Primark *charity shop*, Scarf ZARA, Socks Topshop and Boots Office, Ring Rosy Jewellery and Lipstick Kate Moss for Rimmel 107.
What bargains have you picked up in Primark recently?



You Might Also Like

2 comments