NEW YEAR

January 01, 2017

Being a student it seems I never have any money. Being a fashion student means I always wish I had money because a whole semester not being able to buy new clothes is truly a hard task! The January sales have been my excuse to spend what should have probably gone on food, on some new clothes for the new year...

ZARA is where its at in terms of incredible sales purchases this year. I placed a rather large order on Christmas Day as soon as the sale begun, but have no regrets about doing it. I have had my eye on this leopard print jacket since it hit the shops about 4 months ago. Shamefully, I've even stopped people in the street wearing this jacket just to tell them I love it - bad, I know. Finally to have my hands on it is an incredible feeling and I am yet to take it off. It is tastefully tacky and I am ready to embrace my inner Kat Slater with it. Another ZARA sale purchase is this simple sweatshirt. Perfect for days when you want to just throw something on and be comfortable whilst still looking like you made an effort (in student terms thats 'perfect for a 9am lecture when you're hungover and would rater be in bed...).  








// JACKET - ZARA // SWEATSHIRT - ZARA // JEANS - ASOS // SHOES - CONVERSE //

You Might Also Like

0 comments