P I N K

January 24, 2017














It's no secret that I am well and truly obsessed with culottes. I now own 6 pairs and I'm still trying to work out if that is an excessive number or just giving me plenty of options...

They are a truly versatile piece for your wardrobe and work well day or night. Culottes make you look instantly put together when in fact you have probably made minimal effort. Also, what with the wide, flowing nature of them it makes you feel as though you are still wearing pyjamas which is always a bonus. I have been trying to venture away from wearing black all the time, and so this pink pair offer a great alternative and add some well needed colour to my outfits. Wear with black, white or grey and you have an instantly chic look. If you are yet to venture into the world of culottes, I couldn't recommend it enough. Men may find them a bewildering concept, but women will envy your effortlessly cool style - trust me.

                                  // Top - ZARA // Cullottes - ZARA // Shoes - Converse //


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with culottes too! I have 8 pairs now and I just keep finding excuses to buy more.. they are addictive!
    Love the post, They look soo good on you! Love the pink too.. another one of my obsessions ha!

    Abi x
    www.theramblingsofarousell.co.uk

    ReplyDelete