What I Wore 2016

December 29, 2016

I just want to start off by apologising for being so MIA lately. I have been so focused on my new life at uni that I've pushed my blog to the back bench a bit which is not something I wanted to do. I have so much content I want to post, but it's just finding the time to do it that is always the challenge! My new years resolution for 2017 is to blog more often, so hopefully I can make that happen.

For now though, I didn't want to miss out on my annual round up of what I wore this year. 2016 by far has been the best year of my life. I've travelled, met new people, started new things and just had an absolute ball doing it all. It is so nice to say for once that I am incredibly excited for 2017 and what it has to bring. I honestly can't wait.







     

You Might Also Like

0 comments