What's On My Face #2...

August 05, 2013

This is my second 'what's on my face' post and this time I did my winged liner look. 


    

    

    

    



  

I started by using my Miss Sporty Anti Blemish Concealer on my dark circles and any blemishes. I then used my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade 100 'Ivory' and blended it in using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.  Then I used my MAC ProLongwear concealer to build up the coverage on my dark circles, blending out with my finger. I then took my Sleek Face Contour Kit in the shade 'Light' and contoured my cheekbones. I took my MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter and put it on the tops of my cheekbones, down my nose and anywhere that I wanted to bring forward. I then primed my eyelids using MUA professional eye primer to stop the eye make up I would put on from slipping. I then went back to the face and used the Natural Collection blush in 'Peach Melba' to add a pretty flush to the cheeks.

I filled in my brows using MUA brow powder in shade 18. I then took my Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and created a winged out eye look with a Maybelline eyeliner brush. I then piled on Maybelline the Rocket Mascara and MAC Lady Danger lipstick and that was the look complete!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You always choose such fun products! I'm a sucker for a winged liner look and I love those RT face brushes! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete