OOTD: Denim and Pattern...

August 19, 2013

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while its just I've been on a lovely holiday for the past two weeks and there has been a lack of wifi! Also I was feeling very very relaxed so that in conjunction with limited wifi meant my blog was slightly neglected. (Slap on the wrist...!)


Anyhoo- I thought I would get back into the swing of things with a quick OOTD! Today was that kind of typical British weather we've been having at the moment- overcast and muggy, so I was actually able to wear shorts and a cropped tee without getting too cold! 


       
                                    

                                    
      





I decided to embrace the pale today as fake tanning just seemed like such a faf! I wore my new denim shorts which I picked up from a car boot sale the other day for only £2! I paired them with a slim black belt to add a small hint of chunkiness, and I also wore my crazy pattern crop tee from Rubee B at New Look. For shoes I just kept it simple and comfy with my navy boat shoes from Timberland.

                                   
                             

 

      Top- Rubee B at New Look, Shorts- Car Boot (originally New Look), Shoes- Timberland, Sunnies- Urban Outfitters, Skull Bracelet- Kukee.co.uk* and Ring- Ebay.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Perfect, summery look! Love the print on the top :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete