THE BAND TEE

October 11, 2016









The humble band tee. Something that was once resided only for the hardcore music lover, is now a staple in nearly any style obsessed's wardrobe. With it's biker chic look, it adds a grungy vibe to nearly any outfit. It's also such a versatile piece. Worn with prints (leopard as per in my case), jeans (mom or black and skinny), or even leather; you can make a bad ass fashion statement so easily. I picked this one up from Zara, therefor I have to ask myself the question - can I really call it a band tee? Either which way I love the bold text and contrasting red colour, which looks perfect with a bright red lip. Try looking out for band tees in Vintage shops. My favourite one ever comes from a chain of Vintage stores in Amsterdam called 'Episode', so I really recommend having a hunt around to see what you can find. Another obsession of mine recently has been black high-top converse. I am not exaggerating when I say I have worn them every single day since I got them - about 3 week ago! I love how effortlessly cool they look with everything and they are also super comfortable, so perfect if you have a long walk to work or uni. 

// TEE - ZARA (LINK) // SKIRT - TOPSHOP (SIMILAR) // SHOES - CONVERSE (LINK) // BAG - ALEXANDER MCQUEEN X V&A // JACKET - JENNYFER // 

You Might Also Like

0 comments