CROP

September 18, 2016












It's late summer here in the UK, which means it is still just about warm enough to actually be able to wear summer clothes. A favourite combo of mine this summer has been culottes & a crop. I've ditched the dresses and donned what I used to think were the ugliest trousers ever - but oh how I was wrong. A crop tee and a pair of wide, flowing culottes is probably one of my favourite outfits to wear. It's simple yet stylish, and is also ridiculously comfortable considering that culottes make you feel as though you are still wearing your pyjamas. I love the contrast stripe of this basic crop tee from Topshop. Paired with a bold red lip (Ruby Woo from MAC), you have the perfect end of summer outfit for nearly any occasion.

   // TOP - TOPSHOP // CULOTTES - ZARA // SHOES - CONVERSE // WATCH - ROTARY //










You Might Also Like

0 comments