The Trench Coat

February 17, 2016













There are some pieces that are classics and should be in every woman's wardrobe. The white shirt, the black jean, the leather jacket and of course - the trench coat. I have to hold my hands up though and say I did not own a trench coat until this month! I'd always loved the classic Parisian look they had, but I've never really come across one that has flattered my body shape and height that well. I happened to be in a local charity shop when from across the room my attention was stolen by this beautiful coat. It was almost like a sign - a brand new Topshop trench coat in my size for £12. I couldn't turn it down. I absolutely adore the sophisticated look this has to it. The enhanced shoulders and the waist tie create a beautiful figure and the coat will just be perfect for the spring. I am now looking for more ways to style it up so if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know!

                               Coat - Topshop // Top - Zara // Jeans - ASOS // Shoes - M&S

You Might Also Like

0 comments