The Leopard Touch

February 03, 2016










All black is nothing new for me. I must wear an all black outfit at least once, if not twice a week! Sometimes it's nice to mix it up a bit though. It's no secret that I love a bit of leopard print, and subtly added with a pair of shoes is the way to go in spicing up an outfit like this. The best part about it is the £12.50 sale price tag for a pair of such beautiful pointed flats. Winning.

                    // Top - Whistles // Jeans - ASOS // Shoes - ASOS // Watch - Rotary //




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm always up for a little touch of leopard and shoes are the perfect way to do it! Great outfit, as always :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I would love it if you could check out my blog! http://staticnova.blogspot.co.uk

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete