The Bomber Jacket

January 24, 2016



















The thing I love about fashion is the ability to become whoever and whatever you want to be. You can adopt a different style persona every single day if you want to do so, and the freedom and creativity it gives you is what I love so much. My best friend has been wearing a bomber jacket a lot recently and every time I see her in it I just think how effortlessly cool she looks. Question is - could I pull it off? Answer - why the hell not?! So I bought a bomber jacket and all I can think is why didn't I do this sooner? They are the epitome of effortlessly chic style and look so great in all kinds of outfits. If you want that minimal chic look then a bomber jacket is definitely the way forward. 

                 // Jacket - H&M // Jumper - ZARA // Jeans - ASOS // Boots - New Look // 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE bomber jackets, I definitely want to pick one up for spring :) You look stunning as always!


    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete