Dotty

January 10, 2016





















One brand I can just rely on to deliver is Whistles. Their designs are so effortless and I can nearly always find something I like. So when I opened a package on Christmas morning containing some Whistles items, it was safe say I was one happy (and lucky) bunny! As you must all know by now, monochrome is my thing. I love anything black and white, so this blouse is right up my street. It's such a statement in itself, it needs nothing more than a simple pair of black jeans, leather boots and a coat for colder days.

                     // Blouse - Whistles // Jeans - ASOS // Boots - New Look // Jacket - Jennyfer

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, what a cool print! Love that it's half-way between a polka dot and Dalmatian and it looks super cool with the leather jacket :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete