The Highlands...

April 13, 2014

I am writing this post from my holiday in a remote part of the Scottish Highlands where the Wifi is that of 2007 and the population is around 10. It is not all bad though as all of this leads to a very relaxing environment. There is something oh so lovely about being a bit more 'at one' with nature shall we say. You can go sans make-up and there is no real need to dress up nice as most of the time a windy walk or a sightseeing drive is all thats on the agenda. Now, I'm not going to pretend that this is the most on point outfit you will have seen, nor am I promising you will gain much inspiration, but quite frankly I'm on holiday in the middle of nowhere - it doesn't matter what I look like!














                  Coat- Miss Selfridge, Knit- Zara, Jeans- Topshop Leigh and Shoes- Converse

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh, how beautiful! I would so love to visit Scotland one day. The outfit is perfect :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete