More Issues Than Vogue...

January 12, 2014

I get a lot of inspiration for what I wear from places such as Pintrest and Tumblr, and I have to say this outfit is completely one of those. One evening I decided I wanted to rock the slogan tee look. The next thing I knew I was on Pintrest, then on eBay and a t-shirt has arrived on my doorstep! I loved the 'More Issues Than Vogue' tees as I just thought they were quirky and could be such a good staple in my wardrobe.

                                   
                                    
                                    
                                    
                              
       

                                    


I chose to get a grey one as I thought it would be a bit more versataille. I love how these tees can be layered over delicate skirts to grunge them up a bit, or worn with a pair of black skinnies, dainty heels and bright lippy. I think they're a bit of fun and I'm already looking to add to my slogan tee collection!


    Tee-Ebay, Jeans-Topshop Leigh (Thrifted), Heels- Primark and Rings-Primark & Kukee.co.uk


Lipstick- Rimmel Kate Moss '20'
Nails-Essie 'Bikini So Teeny'

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a great outfit! Loving the slogan on the top and the red shoes are so fun! Nice rings too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not normally a fan of slogan tees, but this is a great choice! Shoes look great too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great tee!! I don't usually go for tees but that one is so cute!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete