20 Random Facts About me...

February 11, 2013

Okay, so I want to start this post of with an apology. I am so sorry I haven't blogged in over a week, I have just been SUPER busy and just haven't had the time. Also I'm sorry that I haven't posted a proper fashion post in what seems like forever, the weather has been truly pants and taking pictures in poopy lighting and rain just hasn't been my idea of fun and I would rather bring you quality than quantity.

Anyhow, I have seen quite a few of these posts flying around the bloggersphere at the moment and thought I would do my own. Many of my followers probably don't know all that much about me so I hope to give you an insight into this crazy little world of mine.

Me!
1. I live in England and have only been as far as Italy- I dream of travelling to many places in my life but I don't particularly enjoy the actual act of travelling on planes etc.
2. I ADORE France. I love the language, the food, the people, the country. I just love it all and want to be French!
3. My biggest inspiration in life is my Mum, I love her to pieces and she is one of my best friends.
4. My first job was as a baby-sitter and then on top if that I became a waitress.
5. I am the world biggest worrier. I worry about anything and everything and that would be one thing I would like to change about myself.
6. I would say I'm a glass half full kinda-gal, but I would say I can be a bit negative sometimes so I like to try and think positive. I wrote a blog post on being happy here.
7. I love Salad Cream and will literally eat it with everything. I particularly like it with boiled potatoes- yum!
8. I was born on the same day and same year as my cousin- (I'm 8hrs older must I add!)
9. I have always loved fashion and was lucky enough to go to my first ever London Fashion Weekend at the tender age of 12! I didn't particularly understand everything that was going on but I absolutely loved it and have done ever since.
10. Family is very important to me and I always like to see them regularly otherwise I tend to feel a little distanced from them which is something I don't like.
11. I only have my ear lobes pierced as I am too afraid to get any more piercings done!
12. I have a fear of spending money. I know this might sound strange for a beauty and fashion fanatic, but when I spend large amounts of money I feel panicky and uncomfortable so I tend to buy things in short burst so it doesn't feel as bad! ( I know- I don't even understand the logic of that!)
13. I'm quite superstitious- see what I've done with number 13 there eh?
14. I LOVED the Spice Girls when I was younger- they were my idols. My favourite was Sporty Spice!
15. I also adored S Club 7 and Girls Aloud- I still pretty much know every word to all their songs.
16. I have always had long brown hair- the only time I have ever been adventurous was when I was four a decided to get a rather 90's looking blunt fringe and in the summer when I dip-dyed it!
17. I am an avid list maker and carry a notebook around with me in my handbag for on-the go jottings down. I feel like I'm a bit more organised when I have a list!
18. My style changes but at the moment I would say it is very simple and classic with lot's of black, grey white and leather jackets- anyone noticed!
19. My favourite place to visit in the UK are Cornwall and Brighton- for me they are filled with happy memories that I will cherish forever.
20. I love decorating my home/room etc. as I like to add my personal touch to wherever I am in life.


I hope you enjoyed those pretty pointless facts about my life and I tag any of you reading to do this!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love your dress:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts!

    I totally get you about the money thing too. I get shopper's guilt after almost every purchase, even if it's pair of socks!

    Allie xo
    Ignoring The Changing Room Mirror
    Misbehave!Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha good to know other people are like that too! xo

      Delete
  3. I love making lists too!! And I'm kind of the same with shopping, I like to do little bits at a time
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I would go on without my lists- I'm trying to wean myself off them! xo

      Delete
  4. I can relate to so many of these facts, most of them actually!

    I've done a 'facts about me' post too, if you would like to have a look :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete