Bedside Beauty...

June 16, 2012

Many people probably have so many different things on their bed side tables, so I thought I would show you what vintage tins and beauty products etc. I have!

L-R Vintage tin containing make-up brushes, Vintage Coca-Cola tin
containing my make-up, skincare products and this months ELLE magazine.
Vintage Tin 
Products from L-R - Clinique turn around body, body smoothing cream; Clinique Moisture Surge
extended thirst relief and Clinique superdefense SPF 25 age defence moisturiser. I love these products as
I unfortunately suffer from the dreaded dry skin and these moisturisers give my skin
a real boost. I recommend the Moisture Surge as it is really cooling when applied
and leaves your skin really rather soft!
Bedside Table
Vintage Tin which I think was my great-grandmothers! It has a
beautiful floral pattern on it and I now use it to hold my make-up
brushes, lipstick etc.

You Might Also Like

0 comments