As promised.....My Fake Tan Review!

June 16, 2012

Okay, so as promised here is my fake tan review. To be honest though I have probably picked the worst time to do this, as if you live in Britain it is raining and cold, and everyone probably wants to be wrapped up and in a pair of sweats than have their legs on show, but ho hum we can only pray! Anyway on with the review...

INSTANT TAN-
So this is the put it on and go tan. Quick and easy, it lasts a day and washes off when you shower. I have tried brands such a Rimmel and whilst they are perfectly good they are more expensive than the one that I use which unvelieveably is from Primark! Now some of you may be presume, what is she thinking?! But trust me Primark instant tan is actually rather good and only cost me an unbelievable 50p in the sale! It lasts well and has a good finish to it. You can buy it in matte or shimmer depending on what you like. Overall I would give this 4 out of 5.























Wear Off Tan-
So for my normal wear off tan I use St.Moriz. St.Moriz is basically a much cheaper version of St.Tropez. I haven't been using it too long but so far I would say it was really quite good for the price. I find the guide colour is quite orangey and can sometimes be a little patchy, but sometimes it looks quite good. Once you have showered off the guide colour it does leave behind a colour that is quite natural but I don't think it is that strong. I don't know if it because I bought medium and could have done with dark that it really isn't that strong, but I do have pale skin and was expecting more. Also it has the very common 'fake tan smell' to it, which I have to say isn't really that pleasant! It was £2.99 from Savers. Overall I would give this 3.5 out of 5.

GRADUAL TAN-

I don't often like using gradual tan as I can't see the colour I am putting on. I am always nervous that it will come out patchy or streaky and so therefor don't use it alot. If I do use it though I would use Garnier Summer Body. It doesn't smell like fake tan when applied (which is always a bonus!) and leaves your skin nice and soft. I wouldn't say the colour is that strong at first but I can see how you could build up a nice healthy glow. I don't think it is that streaky but I think it just depends on how you apply it sometimes. Overall I would give this 4/5.




You Might Also Like

0 comments