ELLE and REISS...

May 30, 2012

So today, I opened the front door, stepped over the mat and was greeted by this months ELLE magazine. My heart skipped a beat when I saw a beautiful mint green fabric peeking out from behind the plastic. I immediately grabbed it an unwrapped this amazing parcel. To my surprise, folded beautifully was the most gorgeous mint green, soft fabric vest by REISS. I couldn't believe it and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I have a monthly subscription to ELLE magazine so I don't know if this vest is just for subscribers or if anyone who buys the magazine gets it. If anyone else has received this please let me know if they do it in other sizes and colours ( I would say the size that was sent is about a 6-8!). I don't know exactly how much this would have cost but I looked on the website and a similar one costs around £29!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive