All Patterned up...

May 14, 2012

Today I just wanted to show you my amazing new find! These beautiful leggings from Urban Outfitters were a bargain and go well with so many things. When it comes to pattern on pattern clash you have to be brave and wear contrasting patterns- one thing you want to avoid though is looking like a clash gone too far! Pairing these leggings with a simple striped shirt and jumper really work them to the best of their ability. Adding Vans makes this casual and completes this look. I have to say I LOVE my Vans. They have honestly got to be one of the best pairs of shoes I have ever bought. I wear them all the time and they are so comfortable! Yes, I agree they are quite expensive, but they are SO worth the money. Also, they come in so many different colours, and if you are willing to splash the cash, then you can get loads if different colours and patterns to match the clothes in your wardrobe!
Shirt around £28 Boden, Jumper around £9 H&M, Leggings £10 (in the sale) Urban Outfitters and Vans (Shoes) £44.99 Office.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love how you have paired this! Love the Jumper!

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive