I can't stop buying clothes

January 28, 2018










I think I have a problem, and it very much involves buying too many clothes that I really don't need. I like to play this game with myself at the moment which I'm going to name 'how much money do I have?'. It involves buying a lot of stuff and then not checking my bank account for weeks on end hoping my card doesn't get declined.

 I went into Zara to have a quick look around and may have walked out having spent too much, but with a whole loot of amazing pieces. One of these was these red side stripe trousers. This style of trouser is everywhere at the moment, but I felt this pair had the perfect balance between a tailored and relaxed fit. Paired with a plain black tee and converse and you have yourself the perfect outfit for making it look like you made an effort, when you didn't really bother at all.


          TROUSERS - ZARA // TOP - PRIMARK // BAG - H&M // SHOES - CONVERSE


You Might Also Like

0 comments