ARCHIVE X ALEXA : ELSIE DRESS

August 28, 2016









So it seems I'm a little late to this seeing as though this collection launched in April...but better late than never eh? When I heard one if my style icons Alexa Chung would be launching a collection with the national treasure that is Marks & Spencer, I knew I would need to get my hands on it. The collection was based on the idea that Alexa picked some of her favourite pieces from the M&S archive, and then updated them for the modern day. Two of my favourite pieces (hence the one's I got) were the Harry blouse and the Elsie Dress. The Elsie Dress is a beautiful polka dot swing dress with a tie bow at the top. I saw Alexa wearing in the launch pictures and thought she looked so cool that I needed it too...! They only had a size 8 in stock so I had to get mine altered in order to make it shorter. Simply paired with a pair of boots this is the perfect girly summer outfit. It differs heavily from my usual black and white minimal style, but sometimes it's nice to be just a bit girly!

     DRESS - ARCHIVE X ALEXA @ M&S // BOOOTS  - TOPSHOP // WATCH - ROTARY //

You Might Also Like

0 comments