MAC Whirl Lipstick

April 02, 2016







('whirl' @roxanne.rose)

I just want to start by apologising for my absence recently. I have been so ridiculously busy, and writing blog posts has just been pushed to the back of my list of things to do a the moment which annoys me greatly! Just please be patient with me and frequent posts will resume soon! Anyway,  I thought I would come back to you all with a review of my absolute favourite new beauty product. - MAC Whirl Lipstick. I recently went on a trip to Amsterdam (blog post to come on that...) , and picked this up in the airport on my way back. I love brown lipstick, but sometimes don't feel like I'm quite cool enough to pull it off. This is the perfect brown however, perfect for an
effortlessly cool and quirky everyday look. The formula is beautiful. It's matte but not drying, and the colour lasts ages. I can't sing the praises of this lipstick enough. All I can say is if you're thinking of buying it - DO IT!

You Might Also Like

0 comments