The Casual Look

March 06, 2016














Something you're all probably not used to seeing me in is a cardigan. In fact I only think I own about 2 and I very rarely wear them. I'm always in a coat or a leather jacket and so for me cardigans don't play a part in my every day dressing. However, in my mission to be more adventurous with my fashion at the moment, the idea of branching out into the world of the cardigan seemed appealing. I went into Zara (the mothership), and found this beautiful grey cardigan/jacket. It's thicker than your average cardigan but can easily be layered under a coat. I love the casual yet sophisticated feel in brings to an outfit. It's also perfect for all the minimal dressers out there, as the marl grey colour works perfectly with black and white. I can see this being a firm staple in my wardrobe for the rest of winter and into spring as the perfect casual piece of outerwear.

                       Cardigan - Zara // Tee - Zara // Jeans - ASOS // Shoes - Converse

You Might Also Like

0 comments