The Wishlist #3

September 10, 2014

This week apart from longingly dreaming about payday, I've been lusting after yet more autumn/winter goodies. I am getting myself all excited for the colder weather and the idea of all the festivities and cold crisp mornings to come is adding to my excitement. However, the reality is after about 2 weeks of it I will probably be longing for the warm weather to come back and will be complaining! Let me know what you're looking forward to about A/W 14'. As per usual links are below and enjoy!

                                                            1. Topshop Black Duster Jacket
                                                            2. Urban Outfitters Contrast Tee
                                                            3. Topshop Coated Leigh Jeans
                                                                  4. Topshop Camel Coat
                                                            5. Topshop Scalloped Edge Top
                                                                        6. Asos Jeans

You Might Also Like

1 comments