Festival Fashion.

April 21, 2012

I'm sitting here in my lace dress and knitted cardi writing and dreaming about how much I'd like to be at a festival right now. Seeing as this is not possible I thought I would give you my guide to festival fashion so that when festival season is upon us, you can make sure you are looking festival ready!
 Firstly, I have an elegant dress from Whilstles. It has beautiful embellishment which makes this dress so elegant. This is not classic festival wear but, I think it would work so well as it is unique and you would look beautiful. The only thing you wouldn't want to do, is get Glastonbury's iconic mud on this £125 dress!

Second I have a classic festival combo. A beautiful lace detailed dress with a chunky knit cardi and boots. This look would work really well with a flower band in your hair and maybe some wellies if it is really muddy and you don't want to ruin your amazing boots!


1: Dress £125 Whistles and shoes £7 TKmaxx.
2: Dress £25 Zara, Knitted cardi Hobbs, Leggings £5.99 H&M and Boots £15 Office.

You Might Also Like

0 comments