Coastal elegance.

March 24, 2012

This look screams coastal elegance as it combines a beautiful outdoorsy parka and a flowing and girly skirt. I love this skirt. After I bought it I read a review by Lauren Lavern about the lemon version of this skirt and she said that 'the pleats are really Prada.' I totally agree with her and think that this skirt could be designer and yet it is from New Look and was a bargain! I've seen the lemon version of this skirt in ELLE highstreet aswell, so when I bought it I felt like I had my hands on some talked about fashion! I find the pale pink skirt works better for me though because of my pale skin tone and the colours that I wear. The length is good as it is not so long that it creates a stumpy effect.

Skirt £19.99 New Look, Jumper around £9.99 H&M, Parka M&S, Tights £4 Primark and Boots around £30 (in the sale) Kurt Geiger.

You Might Also Like

0 comments