July Favourites...

July 28, 2013

Favourites time again...


I cant believe how quickly this year has flown by...(stereotypical blogger talk I know)! It feels like just a few weeks ago I was getting excited for Christmas and now we're in the middle of summer!

Any hoo- I have quite a few favourites this month and I know these posts can be quite long winded to read so I'll try and keep it short and sweet!


       

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush & Topshop Cream Blush in 'Head Over Heels'
I really like using this brush for cream blusher as I just love the way it applies it. I find cream blusher such a faf and this just makes it really easy. This blush is not the longest lasting in the world but the colour is sooo pretty!



St Moriz Dark Tanning Mousse
I've talked about this brand before and how I love this product but this is basically just the dark version. I love the colour and it is really easy to apply and so affordable!

Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant  
I know...a deodorant in a favourites? But this is really good. It is quite expensive for a deodorant but it does keep you dry throughout the summer months!

MAC 'Creme Cup' Lipstick
I've written a review on this lipstick which you can read here.






MAC ProLongwear Concealer
I adore the coverage, colour and texture of this concealer. It brightens and conceals (if you get a shade slightly lighter than your skin tone) but the only thing it does do that annoys me is go slightly powdery under my eyes after a while. I think this is because it is the oiliest part of my face, but I love it nonetheless.

Barry M 'Peach Melba' Nail Paint
The colour of this nail polish is GORGEOUS! It looks so good with a tan and just makes me feel really summery!

MUA 'Lolly' Blusher
I adore the colour of this blusher. It looks so summery and lovely and the best thing is this blush only cost £1!




 Music Favourites
Papaoutai- Stromae
Best Song Ever- One Direction
Slim Shady- Eminem
Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
Summertime Sadness- Lana Del Ray
Gabrielle Aplin's Album 'English Rain'


            Hope you enjoyed that- let me know what your favourites are this month!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh, great picks and you've photographed them so nicely :) The RT Expert Face Brush is near the top of my wishlist and that TopShop cream blush looks lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a good blush- it's good at blending foundation too! Xx

      Delete

Blog Archive