My Best and Worst dressed celebs of 2011!

January 01, 2012

Whilst we are welcoming in the new year lets cast our minds back to the fashion year of 2011. It has been a corker of a year for Fashion. First we had Gaga's meat dress, then Cheryl's X Factor USA outfit which is what I would call...........colourful? Anyway, to sum it up here are my Best and Worst dress celebs of 2011!

BEST DRESSED

Olivia Palermo has to be one of my modern day fashion idols! She manages to look effortlessly amazing all the time. I love this outfit because of the clash between the bag and the dress, it really works! Also, the pattern on her dress is so understated, its brilliant!
Emma Watson looked stunning in the Rafael Lopez dress. Okay I admit this was taken in 2010 but I really wanted to include it! The lace makes it look very classy and the feathering adds a touch of red carpet glam.

Fearne Cotton looked amazing in this peter pan collard dress. The wavy blond locks and the orange shoes really comliment this dress. The multi-tonal colours really make this dress unique. I have found a similar dress from ASOS for only £22 in the sale! http://www.asos.com/
Similar to Fearnes!



WORST DRESSED

Brooke Vincent looked like a vision in neon at the British Soap Awards 2011! Brooke looked more like she was ready for a party in Ibiza than she did ready to go to an awards ceremony. Combined with the silver heels this outfit was a bit of a disaster..........er sorry Brooke.

Once again Lady Gaga showed us her love for unusual and sometimes controversial outfits (*cough* the meat dress *cough*)! But she didn't stop there. In her apparance of this years X Factor she wore a woman with a severed head! Obviously the woman wasn't real but it shows how 'unique' Gaga is with her look. What do you think?
Well I'm coming to the end of my Best and Worst dressed celebs of 2011, but I just thought I would show you my very wost dressed celeb of 2011. Katie Price taking what appears to be an over bright swimming costume/leotard to a magazine launch. I'm not going to say much on this apart from 6 little words. Oh Katie, what were you thinking?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive